Group Dining & Reservation Policy
Lost Province does not accept dining reservations. During busy times, we encourage parties to call ahead and put their name on a wait list. While we can’t guarantee that your party will be seated at a specific time, our hosts will do their best to seat you as close to your arrival time as possible.
Group Dining Policy
We believe that dining out is best with family and friends, and we try to accommodate as many large tables as possible while maintaining our ability to accommodate smaller groups.
- Large groups are encouraged to call ahead, especially during our busiest times (Friday and Saturday night).
- We limit dining to 12 guests per table to ensure that all of our guests have a good dining experience. Our host will try to seat all guests as close together as possible.
- Our pizza is best eaten fresh out of the wood fired oven. Pizzas will be served as they come out of the oven. We cannot guarantee that all guests in a large party will receive their food at exactly the same time.
At Lost Province, we’ve built our business around serving our walk-in guests. As a result, No Reservations Needed; first come, first served in our dining room, patio or bar area. If it’s especially busy we are happy to place your name on the waitlist and we will get your group seated as quickly as possible. You may call up to an hour in advance of your preferred seating time to add your name to the waitlist. For large groups, please refer to our group dining policy.
Still interested in a reservation? We only accept reservations for groups of 15-30 people; all other parties are first come, first served and will be subject to our group dining policy.
If you’re a party of 15 or more people, here’s everything you need to know:
- Reservations available at the following times only:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for seatings between 12:00pm and 8:00pm.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for seatings between 12:00pm and 5:00pm.
- We can’t accept reservations for groups outside of the dates/times, but you are always welcome to come by and put your name on the waitlist (if there is a wait) and grab a drink at the bar.
- During especially busy seasons/holidays/local events, there may be limited availability for reservations especially on weekends.
- We require a credit card number on file to hold the reservation. Your card will not be charged or used to pay for the meal. Your card will only be charged if your party does not inform us of a cancellation in advance-$10 per person in the reservation. To avoid charges, please call us 24 hours prior to your reservation to cancel.
- Running Late? Let us know and we will hold your table for 15 minutes after your reservation time. After 15 minutes we will assume you are not coming and offer your table to other guests. Your party will be considered a no-show and we will charge your card $10/person.
- We have a small, open kitchen where everything is made fresh to order. Sudden large orders can give the staff an unintended stress test. A special menu will be provided for your group to order from. The menu is smaller than our regular menu and specially designed by our kitchen to consist of our most popular and sharable items. Food will come out as it is ready and is served family style.
- Your table is reserved for up to two hours. You are welcome to hang out but very kindly request that you head to the bar to continue the fun. A fee of $25 will be charged for every additional 30 minutes past the reservation time.
- It’s always nice to have that one friend that takes care of the bill but we understand you may be sharing the tab. We can accommodate splitting the bill but can only accept up to five credit cards per reservation. For split checks, please notify your server at the time of seating.
- We offer many wonderful and house made dessert options but you are welcome to bring your own cake if you’d prefer. A plating fee of $2/slice will be added to the final bill.
- 20% gratuity will be automatically added to the final bill.